With twelve years of experience in the field, Nick Allen has dedicated his career to design-build construction and energy savings. He joined Performance Services in 2011, drawn to the company’s expertise and integrity. The opportunity to work with public entities allows him to build great relationships while doing important and meaningful work.
Since joining Performance Services, Nick has worked with clients on design-build, guaranteed energy savings, build-operate-transfer, and solar projects, including Indiana Cities and Towns, Indiana Counties, K12 Schools, and Higher Education.
When not at work, Nick enjoys spending time with his wife, Sally, and their daughters, Annie and Kate. An avid sportsman, his hobbies include golf, biking, and a competitive game of basketball with friends and colleagues each week.
- BS Marketing, Kelley School of Business at Indiana University 2008
- Tipton County
- Elkhart County
- Goshen Community Schools
- Rush County Schools
- Noblesville Community Schools
- Accelerate Indiana Municipalities – AIM
- Indiana Sheriff’s Association – ISA
- Indiana Association of County Commissioners – IACC
- Indiana Association of School Business Officials – IASBO
- Indiana Association of Public School Superintendents – IAPSS
- Indiana School Boards Association – ISBA
- Guest Lecturer, Indiana State University – EDLR 757: School Facilities Planning