Norm joined Performance Services in 2016 building upon 16 years of experience in the commercial construction industry. A graduate of Purdue University, he has been a key liaison for clients maintaining their best interests and quality and safety practices throughout the duration of their project(s). With a strong mechanical background and experience in a managerial role of multiple disciplines, Norm’s depth of experience gives him the knowledge to effectively manage projects to ensure all performance guarantees are achieved.
- Purdue University – B.S. Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Design-Build Institute of America (DBIA) Accredited Professional – Certification #D3449
- OSHA 30 Hour Certification
- PSI Leadership Development Program, 2019
- Association of Energy Engineering – Member
- LEED – Green Associate