Campus Energy Savings Project
Guaranteed Annual Energy Savings
Arkansas Tech University selected Performance Services to implement a campus-wide energy savings project utilizing the Arkansas Energy Performance Contracting (AEPC) Program. Project improvements include LED lighting retrofits and building automation systems upgrades across the campus. In addition to these energy improvements, an Energy Leadership program will be implemented across the campus. An energy manager will lead the behavioral-based energy awareness and reduction program, utilizing a web-based energy dashboard that provides real-time energy data to monitor and inform campus energy usage. Together, these improvements are expected to reduce annual utility costs by 13.8%.
- Energy Leadership program
- LED lighting campus-wide upgrade (exterior and interior lighting)
- Building automation controls upgrade
- Fume hood retrofit and controls upgrades
- Cafeteria exhaust hood conversion to VAV