Understanding that programming precedes design; we employ educational planners as essential team members of our design team. We examine educational needs, growth capacity, current infrastructure, learning environment, safety, accessibility, curricular enhancement, technology, community areas, site traffic flow, and space needs for special education offerings as part of our programmatic facility study process and reporting.
Educational Planner Role and the Value They Bring
- Extensive discussions at leadership and user group levels to identify program needs and priorities
- Collaborate with architects and clients on the development of the space program
- Analyze educational adequacy of design solutions and provide input
- Attend school board meeting updates as requested
- Provide educational information to the school board on trends
- Participate in planning committee sessions
Built to last.
We care about the longevity of our projects and challenge our team to think about how the final product will look and function decades into the future. We are committed to delivering an excellent client experience by leading with programming and executing the strategy behind it.
Programming Precedes Design
We partner with you to provide an excellent process and outcome. As such, educational planning drives informed decisions in conjunction with design and construction for renovations and new-build projects. Ready to learn more about the benefits of building with a program-led focus? Our Performance Services design team is here to help. Connect with us to see how we can help make your next building project a success.