Fire and Police Station Rehabilitation
The City of Garrett Police and Fire Station was in need of several repairs to make the building a more comfortable place to work, given that the employees are in and out dressed in full gear. The City selected Performance Services to complete a guaranteed energy savings contract that would bring several improvements to the building. These include a new roofing system, upgraded and efficient HVAC system, LED lighting upgrades, and building envelope improvements.
- New roof with 2-year warranty that meets Indiana energy codes
- High-efficiency variable speed rooftop unit
- New variable air volume boxes
- Retrofit existing light fixtures with LED bulbs
- Install occupancy sensors and LED lighting dimming capabilities where necessary
- Upgrade windows
- Install weatherstripping to prevent drafts
- New aluminum doors on east side of building
Business development manager
Although Construction Manager At-Risk tries to bridge the gap between Design-Bid-Build and Design-Build, it lacks the collaborative benefits of Design-Build.
LEDs are the latest technology in energy efficient lighting. While they aren’t new technology (invented in 1962), they have undergone major advancements making them today’s leading lighting choice for optimal light quality and energy efficiency.