Fire and Police Station Rehabilitation
The City of Garrett Police and Fire Station was in need of several repairs to make the building a more comfortable place to work, given that the employees are in and out dressed in full gear. The City selected Performance Services to complete a guaranteed energy savings contract that would bring several improvements to the building. These include a new roofing system, upgraded and efficient HVAC system, LED lighting upgrades, and building envelope improvements.
- New roof with 2-year warranty that meets Indiana energy codes
- High-efficiency variable speed rooftop unit
- New variable air volume boxes
- Retrofit existing light fixtures with LED bulbs
- Install occupancy sensors and LED lighting dimming capabilities where necessary
- Upgrade windows
- Install weatherstripping to prevent drafts
- New aluminum doors on east side of building
Business development manager
Whether all at once or over time, utility rate increases can wreak havoc on the operations budget for schools, cities, universities, and hospitals. The purpose of this article is to give you four strategies that can actually decrease your total cost, even
Energy Savings Performance Contracts (ESPCs) are an excellent way to procure facility modernization improvements. ESPCs also offer financial benefits over traditional payment methods like bonds or cash.