What are the characteristics of a successful energy master plan?
Energy master planning is an important aspect of proactive facilities management, providing an expertly defined and practical road-map to a sustainable future and campus environment. Characteristics of a successful energy plan include:
- Input from administration, facility staff and faculty
- Not just an energy audit, but a specific implementation plan
- Includes both supply and demand-side requirements
- Builds upon a record of the past and a blueprint for the future
- Impact of behavior modification