We are pleased to announce that Performance Services’ Illinois branch office was named the #1 Best Places to Work in Illinois for 2023.
The statewide survey and awards program was designed to identify, recognize and honor the best places of employment in Illinois, benefiting the state’s economy, workforce and businesses. The 2023 Best Places to Work in Illinois list is made up of companies in the small employer category (15-99 U.S. employees), medium employer category (100-499 U.S. employees), and large employer category (500 or more U.S. employees). Performance Services participated in the medium company size category.
Companies from across the state entered the two-part process to determine the Best Places to Work in Illinois. Winners are determined based in part on what employers are doing for employees, including diversity, equity and inclusion efforts and work-life balance, comprising 20% of the evaluation. An 80-question survey of employees determined the remaining 80%.
The Illinois team was recognized and honored at the Best Places to Work in Illinois awards in-person luncheon, coordinated by The Daily Herald Suburban Business, on Thursday, May 11th. The final rankings were announced at the event and posted on the Daily Herald Suburban Business website.
For more information on the Best Places to Work in Illinois program, visit www.BestPlacestoWorkinIL.com.