Jenna joined the Performance Services team in 2021. For the prior five years, Jenna was a Senior Account Manager for Siemens Building Technologies in Dallas. She focused on building automation controls for both healthcare and manufacturing clients, helping them keep up with the needs of an ever-evolving digital environment. Before that, she was a Healthcare Sustainability Specialist for Stericycle, where she designed, deployed, and supervised sustainable initiatives and innovative strategies to minimize environmental impact and reduce disposal costs. She is dedicated to helping clients identify solutions to critical issues and is committed to exceeding client expectations.
When she isn’t working, you can expect to find her traveling to new countries, in her kitchen baking, or working on remodeling her house.
- Arizona State University – B.S. in Sustainability and Building
- Arizona State University – B.A. in Architecture & Design
- Texas City Management Association – TCMA
- Texas Municipal League – TML
- Texas Police Chief Association – TPCA
- U.S. Green Building Council – LEED AP Building Design + Construction (LEED AP BD+C)