Kurt Hintz understands from first-hand experience that success begins with mastering the fundamentals both as an individual performer and team member. A football kicker in high school, college, and at the professional level, he appreciates the value of a positive approach, mental focus, flexibility, and the keen importance of balance in accomplishing goals and fulfilling client expectations.
With 17 years of experience in business development, Kurt has proven industry know-how as an account executive with Johnson Controls where he was responsible for K-12 energy efficiency projects of more than $8 million. During this experience, he developed a process and approach for acquiring new business and cultivating relationships with school business officials, architects, construction managers and contractors. Joining Performance Services in 2011, Kurt is focused on bringing innovative energy cost savings ideas to K-12 schools in Illinois and is an active contributor to the Illinois ASBO professional development committee.
- BBA Marketing, University of Iowa, 1999
- Member of the University of Iowa Football Team, 1995-1998
- Community Unit School District 200, Wheaton
- Aptakisic-Tripp CCSD 102
- Grayslake School District 127
- Community Unit School District 300, Carpentersville
- Kildeer Countryside School District 96
- Lake Park HSD 108
- Illinois Association of School Administrators – IASA
- Illinois Association of School Business Officials – IASBO
- SAAC Board Member
- Foundation Governance Committee
- PDC Member
- NEIASBO Golf Committee