Brian leads the Illinois branch office as well as the solar business for Performance Services, with oversight over sales, engineering, and operations on all Illinois projects. He began his career as a consulting engineer designing high-performance buildings and renewable energy systems. After working as an engineer for nine years, Brian transitioned to sales where he could build upon his technical expertise and deliver exceptional value to his customers. He has worked on dozens of guaranteed energy savings and renewable energy projects as either a Lead Engineer, Business Development Manager, or National Solar Director.
Specific to solar, Brian has led the business on over 27 MW of development across 54 sites at a value of over $65M. Brian holds a bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and an MBA from the University of Chicago Booth School of Business.
When not working, Brian enjoys spending time with his wife and kids.
- University of Illinois at Urbana - Champaign, BS, Mechanical Engineering
- University of Chicago Booth School of Business, MBA
- Illinois Association of School Business Officials, Associate Member
- Professional Engineer - IL license #062062208
- LEED Accredited Professional - USGBC
- PSI Leadership Development Program, 2019