Chris Rainey has worn several engineering hats during his 38-year career. Originally a business major when he entered college, Chris discovered his aptitude for engineering while working as an estimator/draftsman at a local school equipment company.
After 12 years of working and learning in a consulting engineering environment, along with returning to college, Chris joined Siemens to further his career as a controls engineer and serve in a variety of leadership roles.
In 2001, Tim Thoman called and invited Chris to join Performance Services. With a keen interest in continuing to grow, Chris took an informed leap of faith and joined the company. Reasons for being here include the Christian values, high integrity and strong leadership of this employee-based company as well as the opportunity to work in the education and healthcare market and serve the greater good.
Married to Debbie, his high school sweetheart, faith is very important to Chris and his family. In his leisure time, he enjoys a game of golf with friends.
- Mechanical Engineering Technology, Purdue University 1979
- Construction Management, University of Wisconsin, 1992
- Electrical Design, University of Wisconsin 1997
- Cogeneration Technology, University of Wisconsin 1997
- Wind Power Plant Design, University of Wisconsin 2008
- American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air Conditioning Engineers, Inc.
- PSI Leadership Development Program, 2019