Facility Improvement Project
Poth Independent School District was looking to complete several facility improvements to provide a better environment for learning and extracurriculars. The District decided to pursue an energy savings performance contract and chose Performance Services to design and deliver the project in 2017. The project will address critical capital improvement needs throughout the District including installing air conditioning in the Jr. High School gymnasium and repairing the roof at the High School. The facility improvement project was completed in Spring 2018.
- High School roof replacement
- High School foundation repairs
- Drainage improvements at the Elementary School and High School
- Building exterior sealant and weather-stripping replacement
- Power quality repairs
- Refurbished Jr. High School Gymnasium including the installation of air conditioning