What are the strategic practices of high performance facilities?
The strategic operational practices of high performance facilities may include the following:
- An energy policy and operations and maintenance documented practices
- Visible management of monthly energy consumption
- Energy surveys and energy benchmarked buildings
- Tenant / occupant awareness on how to reduce energy consumption
- Transparent sharing of energy performance information with occupants
- A strategic plan that explicitly includes energy and cost reduction goals
- Measured and tracked energy savings and public celebration of goal achievement
Previous QuestionWhat are the characteristics of a high performing building?