Ron spent nearly 44 years as an educator in various roles serving as teacher, counselor, assistant principal, principal, and superintendent. As superintendent, Ron led more than $41 million in building construction projects.
The honest approach of Performance Service, combined with their ability to deliver quality work, convinced Ron that this was a company he could promote after retirement. True to his word, Ron joined the Performance Services team in 2010, as a Senior Education Consultant.
- B.A. Teaching – Social Studies, Indiana University Bloomington, 1965
- M.S. Counseling and Guidance, Indiana State University 1968
- Principal’s License, Indiana State University 1974
- Ed.S, School Administration, Indiana State University 1978
- Indiana Association of Public School Superintendents: President 1999-2000
- American Association of School Administrators: National Delegate 1999 and 2000