After graduation from the University of Dayton, with a Master of Science in Renewable and Clean Energy, Bart Sturm began his career as an Energy and Mechanical Engineer. After over 3 years of gaining valuable skills and experience in various engineering roles, Bart joined Performance Services in 2014 as the Lead Engineer in Kentucky.
Bart’s responsibilities include leading the preliminary and investment grade energy audit development team. Duties under his direction include analyzing utility usages, performing facility walk-through energy assessments, and identifying solutions for energy savings and conservation measures. Bart’s role is also integral when assessing existing facility lighting surveys, as well as designing efficient, cost-effective solutions.
- University of Dayton – Bachelors of Mechanical Engineering, Minor in Religious Studies
- Univeristy of Dayton – Master of Science in Renewable and Clean Energy – 2012
- Engineer in Training (EIT)
- Energy Manager in Training (EMIT)
- Certified Energy Auditor in Training (CEAIT)
- Member of the Association of Energy Engineers (AEE)
- Member of the Order of Engineer