Greg joined Performance Services in January of 2015 bringing with him more than 15 years of experience in technical and commercial project management, including design development, resource and cost plans for bid submissions, scope management, quality management, contract negotiations and review, project timelines, and revenue forecasts. Greg has a proven record of managing projects to deliver on budget and on time with high customer satisfaction. He has consistent project success in accurate forecasting, effective trade scheduling and resource management.
- BS in Mechanical Engineering, Texas A&M University 1999
- Certified Practicing Project Manager (CPPM)
- Member Australian Institute of Project Management (AIPM)
- Certified Energy Manager (CEM) certification not current
- Engineer in Training (EIT) passed FE exam 10/99
- Australian Institute of Project Management (AIPM)
- PSI Leadership Development Program, 2019