Jeff joined Performance Services in 2007 and has 21 years of experience in building automation controls. Since a young age, Jeff has loved to tinker with mechanical items and make them work for people. He has transferred those skills to his performance assurance career by ensuring all the pieces and parts of a client’s building automation controls system function correctly and intuitively the first time. Jeff is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction and ready to tackle any controls issue head on.
When not at work, Jeff enjoys spending time with family and friends.
- Alerton Certified Engineer – BACtalk Systems, 2009
- Niagara AX Enterprise Security System Certification, 2009
- Niagara AX Framework Certification, 2011
- Johnson Metasys FEC Systems Engineering, 2012
- Alerton Certified Engineer – Networking, 2016
- Niagara 4 Technical Certification, 2016