Duties, Tasks and Responsibilities
- Use AutoCAD and REVIT in architectural design.
- Manage the production efforts on projects/designs.
- Lead project teams and be able to coordinate efforts of other team members and consultants.
- Create and supervise the completion of project "red lines".
- Conduct preliminary facility conidition and educational program assessments.
- Lead development of construction documents, code evaluations, and manage construction administration for the architectural team.
- Work directly with school adminitration to determine project needs and goals.
- Collaborate with Business Development Managers on project procurement.
- Develop project program requirements
Communication & Collaboration
- Attend and collaborate in all required project meetings and presentations.
- Present to clients in design and board meetings
- Coordinate with internal Engineers and Project Managers regarding projects.
- Communicate with outside consultants regarding projects.
- Work with BDM’s to develop and execute strategies to procure new work
- Integrity – Act with integrity; truthfulness, fairness and honesty.
- Continuous Learning – Is a continuous learner focused on constant improvement; embraces new technologies.
- Exceed Expectations – Work hard to exceed client expectations.
- Compassion – Conduct oneself as a steward of PSI, supporting its growth & ability to help those in need.
- Accountability – Take responsibility for one’s actions and decisions.
- Leadership – See the bigger picture and organize a team to achieve the goal
- Pace and Variety of Activities -- Faster than average pace in a changing environment.
- Focus -- Very detail-oriented and efficiency is of utmost importance.
- Communication and Collaboration -- Communication will be friendly and persuasive. Will project enthusiasm and promote team participation
- Integrity – Acts in an honest, trustworthy, high integrity manner; makes and keeps commitments.
- Creativity – Completes responsibilities and tasks in a creative, original, and innovative manner.
- Goal Oriented – Drives to meet goals in a motivated and self-directed way; works hard with limited supervision. Acts in an eager way to learn and accept challenges. Performs assigned tasks and completes work on schedule.
- Detail Oriented – Desire to support team members in a way that is detail oriented and accurate. Displays time management during completion of tasks and responsibilities.
- Time Management – able to prioritize multiple deadlines and commitments
- Office functions will primarily be performed at PSI’s business offices in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Site visits for client engagement, facility studies, existing condition documentation and construction administration
- Work hours vary based on workload
- Additional hours may be required prior to project deadlines
- Masters or Professional Bachelor’s in Architecture
- Architect License required.
- NCARB Certificate a plus
- Minimum of 10-12 years with Architectural Project Management.
- Minimum of 5 years with REVIT
- Minimum of 5 years with architectural design.
- Minimum of 5 years commercial building experience.
- Experience with Design/Build project delivery a plus
- K-12 Design experience a plus
- Experience in successfully managing multiple projects.
- Experience and knowledge of building construction technology.
- Experience and knowledge of AutoCAD