Craig joined the Performance Services team in 2022. Craig earned a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering from Louisiana Tech University and a Master of Business Administration from East Carolina University. He is currently a licensed PE in South Carolina and a Certified Energy Manager with AEE. Craig began his career in the performance contracting industry in 2004 and has held various engineering and project management roles at Schneider Electric and Wendel, developing projects at K-12 schools, universities, and municipalities throughout the Southeast and Midwest. Most recently, Craig worked as a Project Manager with Willdan supporting a large electric utility program in the Carolinas and Indiana, which focused on improving energy-efficient commercial new construction design.
Outside of work, Craig enjoys spending time with his wife, Rachael, being outdoors, and watching a good movie every now and then.
- East Carolina University – Master of Business Administration
- Louisiana Tech University – Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering
- Licensed Professional Engineer, South Carolina Board of Professional Engineers and Surveyors
- Certified Energy Manager (CEM), Association of Energy Engineers (AEE)
- Building Analyst (BA) – Building Performance Insititute, Inc. (BPI)