Tim joined Performance Services in May of 2018 after a successful 26-year career in Missouri public education. During his career, he served as a social studies teacher and coach in both Stockton and Forsyth, Missouri. Tim began his administrative career by serving as a building principal and athletic director, then moving on to the roles of district superintendent and assistant superintendent of finance. Tim retired as the assistant superintendent of operations at Neosho Public Schools in June 2017. During Tim’s time as a district principal and superintendent, his district received the Academic Distinction in Performance award for each of the ten years he served. While at Neosho Public Schools, Tim’s experience was diverse as he was the administrator of both the finance and operations departments. His roles included the oversight of over $50 million in construction projects including three FEMA buildings and a tornado recovery effort.
Tim’s professional philosophy is that all actions should be centered on always doing what is best for students. During his career, he always used a comprehensive approach when making decisions, using data but never being afraid to think outside of the box to attack and solve complex problems with input from all diverse stakeholders.
- Lindenwood University, St. Charles, Missouri - EdS, EdD, (ABD) 2017
- Southwest Missouri State University, Springfield Missouri - MS-Educational Administration 1995 - 2002
- College of the Ozarks, Point Lookout, Missouri - BS-History Secondary Education 1987 - 1991
- Executive Board member of Missouri Association of Rural Education, past Vice-President, 2007-2011, 2013-2017
- Executive Board member for the Missouri K-8 Association, President 2011-2012
- Member of Missouri Association of School Administrators 2006-2017, Current Emeritus Member,
- Member of Missouri Association of School Business Officials, 2006-2015
- Member Neosho Lions Club, 2012-2017