Mike has served in various administrative positions over the past 34 years for school districts with enrollments ranging from 2,700 to over 16,500 students, grades pre-school through 12. He recently retired from Grayslake Community High School District where he served as associate superintendent/CSBO.
As associate superintendent, he was the chief advisor to the superintendent and board of education and oversaw all matters regarding finance, building and grounds, technology, transportation, security, and contracted services and operations, including labor relations. Mike’s experience in various district level positions that give me a clear and direct understanding of operational support positions in an educational entity.
Mike’s educational background includes a Doctorate of Education in educational leadership from National Louis University, Master of Science in school business administration from Northern Illinois University, and Bachelor of Arts in management and leadership from Judson University. He holds an administrative license with both a superintendent and chief school business official endorsements.
- National Louis University - Doctor of Education, Educational Leadership; Superintendent Endorsement
- Northern Illinois University - Masters of Science, Education; Administrative License, Chief School Business Official Endorsement
- Judson University - Bachelors of Arts, Business Management and Leadership
Illinois Association of School Business Officials - Member
Past Committee Representative Personnel Management - Labor Relations
Past Chairperson for Transportation
Past Committee Representative – Technology
- Association of School Business Officials, International
- Association of Supervision and Curriculum Development
- American Association of School Administrators
- Illinois Association of School Administrators