Chip joined the Performance Services team in 2021. He previously spent ten years with Badger Meter as an Account Manager, helping to manage the Texas and New Mexico utility markets. During his tenure, he helped secure, at the time, the largest cellular machine-to-machine AMI system in the country in Santa Fe, NM, as well as Badger’s largest Texas AMI project in Odessa, TX. Prior to that, he worked with AT&T. He has a passion for solving problems and finding the best solutions for customers.
Chip and his wife of 26 years have two children and reside in San Antonio. Outside of work, Chip enjoys spending time outdoors - whether it's golfing, fishing, hunting, or even yard work.
- University of the Incarnate Word - San Antonio - Masters in Business Administration Candidate
- University of Texas at San Antonio - Bachelor of Arts
- American Water Works Association (AWWA)
- Texas Water Utility Associations
- Texas Rural Water Association