Lauren joined the Performance Services team in 2018. Over the past ten years, she has been blessed with being involved in helping open three successful companies. Sales and business development have been her primary roles with an emphasis on cultivating and building relationships within the K-12 public school sector. For four years Lauren worked as an account executive for Zero Trace and made significant relationships with many different levels of personnel within the K-12 sector and presented to many school boards on product efficacy and results. For the past three years, Lauren continued her dedication to assisting school districts with their facility needs and always ensuring 100% client satisfaction as executive director for ServiceMaster. Lauren has been an active member of WASBO, WSSCA, WHEA, PRIMA, and AFE for the past eight years which has further strengthened her relationships and knowledge of these markets.
Lauren resides in Germantown, WI, a suburb of Milwaukee. She and her husband have four children, but the real king of the castle is Remy, her black lab. Her favorite place in the world is on Fish Trap Lake in Boulder Junction, WI where she spends time with her dad and family fishing and tubing on the lake.
- University of Wisconsin Milwaukee – Business Management and Communications
- Waukesha County Technical College – Business
- Peshtigo School District
- Milwaukee Public Schools
- Greendale School District
- Arrowhead Union High School District
- East Troy Community School District
- Wisconsin Association of School District Administrators – WASDA
- Wisconsin Association of School Boards – WASB
- Wisconsin Association of School Business Officials – WASBO
- Wisconsin School Safety Coordinators Association – WSSCA
- Association for Facilities Engineering – AFE