Steve has dedicated the last 26 years to developing facility improvement projects that reduce energy costs and enhance the working and learning environments in our communities. Steve’s business experience, technical expertise, and passion in the energy conservation industry allows him to find solutions to complex client needs and clearly communicate the benefits to stakeholders throughout the community.
Steve’s expertise has supported many schools, cities, and universities in Illinois and throughout the Midwest. From high profile projects like the Daley Center and the City of Chicago, to highly complex projects at four of Illinois’ major universities, Steve works hard to develop and find funding for cost-effective energy savings projects that not only reduce costs, but spur economic development and create jobs. Steve joined Performance Services in 2019 because of the company’s commitment to 100% client satisfaction, its high standards offered to clients, and the talented team of individuals that back up those commitments.
As a very active father of four children, Steve is usually found juggling his kids’ sporting events and other activities. When possible, Steve enjoys the city life and loves to bike, attend street festivals, and listen to old blues music.
- DePaul University – MBA
- Illinois State University – B.S. Technology
- Illinois Association of Business Officials (IASBO) – Member since 2001
- Chair of the Service Associate Advisory Committee (SAAC) – Term 2018-2024
- Speaker for the Sustainability and Environmental Health Professional Development Committee Since 2017
- Member of the Update Magazine Editorial Board – 2022