Ira joined the Performance Services team in 2019. He has a passion for solving complex energy problems and finding the best construction and renovation solutions for customers. Prior to joining PSI, Ira worked in commercial real estate helping customers implement energy and sustainability initiatives. Programs included LED retrofits, demand response enablement, central plant optimization, and solar. In addition to being a Certified Energy Manager, Ira holds an MBA from the University of North Texas and specializes in energy savings performance contracts for schools, municipalities, universities, and healthcare customers.
He and his wife live in Grapevine, TX. Outside of work they enjoy working on house projects, traveling, working out, reading, cooking, and attending their church
Check out some of Ira's published resources below.
- Financial Benefits of Energy Savings Performance Contracts
- How to Complete an Energy Savings Performance Contract in Texas
- Four Strategies to Manage Energy Costs
- Financial Recovery for Cities
- University of North Texas – Master of Business Administration
- Clarkson University – Bachelor of Science
- Certified Energy Manager (CEM) - Association of Energy Engineers