Ira joined the Performance Services team in 2019. For the past eight years, Ira worked in commercial real estate helping customers implement energy and sustainability initiatives. Programs included LED retrofits, demand response enablement, central plant optimization, and solar. Prior to this role, Ira supported business development for energy savings performance contracts for schools, municipalities, universities, and healthcare customers. He has a passion for solving complex energy problems and finding the best construction and renovation solutions for customers.
He and his wife live in Grapevine, TX. Outside of work they enjoy working on house projects, traveling, working out, reading, cooking, and attending their church.
Check out some of Ira's published resources below.
- Financial Benefits of Energy Savings Performance Contracts
- How to Complete an Energy Savings Performance Contract in Texas
- University of North Texas – Master of Business Administration
- Clarkson University – Bachelor of Science
- Certified Energy Manager (CEM) - Association of Energy Engineers