Jim Christie brings 22 years of business development experience to Performance Services. Previously with GE Healthcare, Jim held various positions of increasing responsibility including Diagnostic Imaging Sales Representative, Six Sigma Black Belt (certified), Region Sales Manager, and Strategic Account Executive/Customer Champion. In his Customer Champion role, Jim was the focal point for all of the GE businesses that touched the hospital including patient monitoring, hospital information systems, clinical systems (anesthesia delivery and monitoring, vital signs monitoring, blood pressure cuffs, etc.), diagnostic imaging, eco-hospitals, the GE “Going Green” initiative. This role helped him develop a more global understanding of the challenges and solutions facing hospitals today.
Jim has the ability to understand customer needs and has a true concern for taking care of them. This led to his success in becoming one of the top sales reps at GE Healthcare where he achieved Presidents Club six times and ultimately earned the 2005 sales professional of the year for top sales for all of the America’s – USA, Canada and Latin America. Criteria for this award included unyielding integrity, professionalism, customer advocacy, consistent performance, team commitment and leadership.
Jim is also focused on a healthy work-life balance. Jim and his wife, Diane, have been married for 23 years. They have six children and live in the Fort Wayne area. They enjoy participating in the many activities of their church and in the Knights of Columbus, as well as helping other organizations in the Fort Wayne area.
- BS, Mechanical Engineering and Cooperative Education, Purdue University
- Six Sigma Black Belt Certified
- Design-Build Institute of America (DBIA) Great Lakes Region Board of Directors
- Associate Board Member for the Indiana Society for Healthcare Engineering (ISHE)
- Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA)
- - Indiana Pressler Memorial Chapter and First Illinois Chapter
- Indiana Association of School Business Officials