An engineering graduate of Purdue University, Steve began his professional career as a project manager in the construction industry. When Performance Services called in 2005, joining the company was a natural next step to work with a leader in energy engineering and to pursue project management roles with traditional and renewable projects, including as geothermal and wind.
Steve successfully led three Indiana higher education projects and Indiana’s first Design-Build public school construction project at South Adams Schools PreK-8 project in Berne, Indiana, finishing successfully six weeks early.
Steve has also served as the project manager for seven successful PSI wind energy projects.
When not at work, Steve enjoys spending quality time with his family. Steve has three kids and likes to cheer them on with their lacrosse and equestrian sport activities.
- Masters in Project Management, ITT Technical Institute 1998
- BS in Mechanical Engineering, Purdue University 1993
- BS in Industrial Engineering Technology, Purdue 1993
- Design Build Institute of America – DBIA Professional 2010
- Certified Indoor Air Quality Professional – CIAQP
- PSI Leadership Development Program, 2019
- Association of Energy Engineers
- Design Build Institute of America